the perfect black boots




H&M Studio boots

You know I can't resist a good pair of shoes and I find it much harder to find a great pair of boots that a pair of sandals. I found this perfect pair at H&M's showroom in Prague as a part of their AW Studio collection (launching today!) and I love the shape, love how they feel on my feet and I love the zipper detail on the back. They're also super comfy, at least from what I can tell - I haven't worn them out yet because I want to get on of the "I wear my shoes to bed" pictures. It's only hygienic once so I'd better wait for the right moment. Oh Instagram, what have you done to us. What do you think about them?

Moc dobře víte, že nedokážu odolat pěknému páru bot a rozhodně mi přijde těžší najít perfektní zimní boty než sandály. Tyhle černé kotníčkové jsem objevila v showroomu H&M jakožto část jejich AW kolekce (která jde do obchodů právě dnes!) a všechno, ať už tvar, pocit na nohou i zip vzadu, jsou na nich naprosto dokonalé. Také jsou moc pohodlné, aspoň si to myslím- zatím jsem je nosila jen doma, protože si chci udělat fotku "nosím své boty do postele". Je to hygienické jen jednou, takže čekám na tu správnou chvíli. Vidíte, co se mnou udělal Instagram ;) Jak se líbí vám?

10 comments: